Professional services provided by Lisa Murphy LRD Landscape & Garden Design
This may involve all or some of the processes depending on the client’s wishes and intricacy of the garden design. The most straightforward garden design service is as follows.
- Initial call-out to meet the client and view the garden/site and obtain a brief
- Estimate given for garden design fees that is broken into stage payments
- Garden Survey – measuring the garden, notes and photographs
- Outline Garden Design Plan – discussed with the client
- Final Garden Master Plan – your overall scheme garden design and layout showing structural planting and hard landscaping materials.
Other professional services include:
- Working drawings:
- Planting plans & plant schedules
- Hard works details i.e. Patio, paving, paths, raised beds, steps,
- Out-door kitchen, ponds, timber work, arches and pergola’s.
- Tendering process to find a Landscape contractor
- Landscape & Garden on site Project management
- Landscape & Garden Consultation
- Landscape Planning applications as part of a Submission or Request for Further Information
- Lisa has worked on many occasions as part of a Professional Design team with Architects and Engineers.